- You can visit our website without revealing any personal information. However, Our website needs certain personal information if you wish to purchase our products, register for an affiliate account, receive Our website newsletter, or use certain Our website services.
- Where required, this information may include your personal contact information and/or your company contact information. Our website will use this information to reply to your inquiries, to provide you with requested products and services, to set up your member’s account, and to contact you regarding new products and services.
- Our website automatically receives and records non-personal information on our server logs from your browser including your IP address, cookie information and the page you requested. Our website may use this information to customize the advertising and content you see and to fulfill your requests for certain products and services. However, Our website does not connect this non-personal data to any personal information collected from you.
- Our website also allows third party companies that are presenting advertisements on some of our pages to set and access their cookies on your computer. Again, these cookies are not connected to any personal information. Third party cookie usage is subject to their own privacy policies, and Our website assumes no responsibility or liability for this usage.
- Our website may disclose your personal information to third parties who work on behalf of Our website to provide products and services requested by you. We will share personal information for these purposes only with third parties whose privacy policies are consistent with ours or who agree to abide by our policies with respect to personal information
- Our website may otherwise disclose your personal information when:
- We have your express consent to share the information for a specified purpose;
- We need to respond to subpoenas, court orders or such other legal process;
- We need to protect the personal safety of the users of our websites or defend the rights or property of Our website;
User ID Tracking
- Our website uses Google Analytics to track and analyze website visits and usage. Google Analytics uses a unique User ID when a user is authenticated and logged in.
- On Behalf of Our website, Google Analytics tracks users flow, location by country, language, browser and operating system, internet service provider and devices used to access Our website. Our website tracks this information to improve service to its clients.
- Our website will not upload any data that allows Google to personally identify an individual (such as name, Social Security Number, email address, or any similar data), or data that permanently identifies a particular device (e.g. IP address).
- To opt-out of Analytics for the web, visit the Google Analytics opt-out page and install the add-on for your browser. For more details on installing and uninstalling the add-on, please see the relevant help resources for your specific browser.
- Our website has implemented Display Advertising and uses Remarketing with Google Analytics to advertise online. It means that third-party vendors, including Google, show our ads on sites across the Internet.
- Our website along with third-party vendors, including Google, use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookie) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) together to inform, optimize, and serve ads based on your past visits to our website.
- If you do not consent to the collection, use or disclosure of your personal information as outlined in this policy, please do not provide any personal information to Our website. If you have provided personal information to Our website and no longer consent to its use or disclosure as outlined herein, please notify Our website at email@example.com.
- Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be considered 100% secure. In certain areas of our websites, as identified on the site, Our website uses industry-standard SSL-encryption to protect data transmissions.
- Our Website also safeguards your personal information from unauthorized access, through access control procedures, network firewalls and physical security measures.
- Further, Our website retains your personal information only as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes identified above or as required by law.
- Our website may at any time, without notice to you and in its sole discretion, amend this policy from time to time. Please review this policy periodically. Your continued use of Our website websites after any such amendments signifies your acceptance thereof.